Features and Benefits
For your school, the General Achievement Test (GAT) can be used:
- as a flexible and convenient assessment that can be offered at a time to suit your school’s assessment calendar
- to determine class composition within a cohort
- as a secure and reliable test for the award of scholarship places
- to assess students applying to enter your school.
- fast dispatch of test materials.
- fast turn-around of results within 10 days of being received by EAA for marking
- student results and reports emailed to you at school.
The GAT test package contains:
- test booklets
- answer booklets
- an administration guide.
The GAT report package contains:
- six separate school reports
- an Excel spreadsheet containing raw scores for all students tested and their ranking within the school cohort
- individual student reports with UNSW Global logo and a space to insert your own school logo.
You can download a copy of the GAT Information Flyer (PDF) for quick reference.
To find out more please contact Customer Service at email@example.com